- Quotations are valid for one month from the date of the quotation and our Terms of Trade are valid from the date of
- To confirm our services, a non-refundable date holding deposit of 25% of the costs of the event. This deposit will be
deducted from the final invoice once the event has taken place.
- An interim deposit of 50% of the estimated food and staff costs is due 5 weeks before the date of the function
together with confirmation of final numbers.
- All invoices are due for settlement on 10 days before the event.
- Payment may be made by cash or bank transfer. Unfortunately credit cards cannot be accepted.
- In the event of cancellation payment will be demanded in accordance with the list of charges specified in Schedule
- In the event of late bookings 30 days or less payment shall be made in full upon receipt of
- Variation: Please note that our menu prices are prepared on the basis of specific numbers. The price
may be subject to alteration depending on the final number of guests. The contents of menus, decorations or any other items that PQ Event Caterer supplies are subject to market availability. Menu
prices are agreed based on current market costs, whilst every effort is taken to maintain the agreed prices, substantial change in the cost of ingredients may result in adjusted costs. Any alteration
will be notified to the client.
- Special diets: we are pleased to cater for special dietary requirements and request that details of guests’ specific
needs are confirmed when we are given final numbers please note additional charges will be incurred.
- Equipment provided by PQ Event Caterer: The client shall be responsible for the replacement cost of any damaged or
lost equipment; however, the loss or damage is caused. Any damage or loss of tableware, glasses or linen will be notified to the client within four working days of the event.
- Equipment hired from a third party. The hirer is wholly responsible for all equipment from the time of delivery until
it is collected. The hirers should in their own interest make sure the equipment is insured against any breakage, loss or damage however this is caused.
- Staff costs: Please note that it is only possible to provide estimated staff costs prior to any event. The final cost
will vary according to your timings on the day, the final number of guests and the degree of formality you require. Staffing estimates will include staff travel time to the venue, setting up time and
clearing up time on site. In the event that waiting staff, bar staff or kitchen staff are required to stay after midnight, they will be charged at 2 times their normal hourly rate.
- Complaints: Any complaints must be received in writing not more than seven days from the date of the function
Cancellation up to and including 30 working days
- 50% of quoted costs
Cancellation up to and including 20 working days
- 75% of quoted costs
Cancellation up to and including 10 working days -
100% of quote costs
- Hired equipment will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant
hire equipment company
- In the event of adverse weather it is the clients responsibility to provide
adequate cover for PQ Event to Preform cooking, if unable to cook payment is none refundable.